Pork tenderloin is very lean and tender. Even though the tenderloin is a small piece of meat, a little goes a long way, because there is no waste and very little shrinkage during cooking. The glaze used in this recipe has a very good flavor. I fixed this for dinner last Sunday and it was a big hit. Serve with caramelized onions, baked potatoes and fresh green beans.
1/3 cup honey
2 Tablespoons soy sauce
1 Tablespoon brown sugar
1 Tablespoon sesame oil
2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar
2 pork tenderloins (about 3/4 lb. each)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Mix first five ingredients
3. Place tenderloins in roasting pan, cover and roast for 15 minutes
4. Remove from oven, pour glaze over the meat
5. Reduce oven temperature to 350 and continue roasting (basting every 10 minutes), uncovered until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees - about 35 more minutes. Remove from oven and allow to rest 25 minutes before slicing.