Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Rice Krispy Treats

Bill Verbryke, the LORD OF THE HOUSE here at the novitiate, loves Rice Krispy treats. Here's a quick recipe:

10oz marshmellows
1 stick butter
1 and 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
6 cups rice krispy cereal

Melt the butter and marshmellows together, add vanilla. Mix in the cereal and pour into a greased (butter-flavor non-stick cooking spray) 13x9" pan. Spray back of a large spoon with the non-stick spray and use it to smooth out the mixture.

Let cool and enjoy.

6 comments:

mauricegibson3652 said...

I read your blog, and i thought it was rather cool. check out My Blog
Please Click Here to view it

Have a great day.

reese70bryce said...

Just passing by your blog and though you'd like this site.

Anonymous said...

Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a food dining site/blog. It pretty much covers food dining related stuff.

blaze said...

I really enjoyed you cooking free recipe website. I also have a site about cooking free recipe Please take a look. I hope you will find it interesting

Anonymous said...

I have a cheesecake recipe site/blog. It pretty much covers cheesecake recipe related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)